Jobs in Kenya
The National Hospital Insurance Fund
Expression of Interest for Integrated Marketing Communication Consultancy
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a State Corporation whose mission is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
NHIF has decentralised its operations to 31 branches and other 44 service points spread across the country. To deliver its services, NHIF has contracted 538 healthcare providers to offer inpatient facilities to its members with a possible expansion into over 7,000 outpatient facilities.
Currently, NHIF has a membership of 2.3 million principal members with 6.6 million dependants drawn from the formal and informal sectors. The Fund collects its deductions through a network of over 44,000 employers, utilising modern technologies such as EFT and m-health solutions.
Objective of the Assignment:
The Fund is seeking to engage suitably qualified consultants who in consultation with management will develop and implement an Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy.
Scope of Work:
- To develop and implement a Branding and Marketing Plan
- To develop messages and strategies to advertise the Fund and its products
- To effectively monitor and evaluate the impact of the Fund’s brand equity and conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Qualifications necessary to be short listed for the next stage of Request for Proposals, (RFP) are as follows:
- Technical proposal of how all or any of the above scope of work will be executed;
- Profile of the consultant to include company background, professional competencies including appropriate tools, technologies and process to deliver;
- Company Registration Certificate, NHIF Compliance Certificate, VAT Compliance Certificate, Company PIN Number and NSSF Compliance;
- Demonstration of having conducted at least three (3) assignments of a similar nature within the last three (3) years.
The assignment shall take twelve (12) months from the date of signing of the contract.
Following the EOI NHIF will issue Request for Proposals to successful EOI applicants. Completed expression of interest documents in sealed plain envelopes clearly marked with the name of this consultancy should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Hospital Insurance Fund,
P.O. Box 30443-00100
And deposited in the Tender Box located at the Reception on 7th floor of NHIF Building so as to reach Him on or before Tuesday 30th November 2010 at 10.00 a.m. East African Time. The documents will be open immediately thereafter in the NHIF Auditorium 2nd floor in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend.
NHIF reserves the right to reject or accept any Expression of Interest either in part or whole without giving reasons.
National Hospital Insurance Fund