NGO Jobs in Kenya
Feed the Children
Closing date: 13 May 2011
Reporting to: HR/Admin Officer Department:
Administration Start Date: Immediate
Job Grade: Grade B
- Greet all visitors to the office and deal with their requirements.
- Maintain a record of all visitors and purpose for their visits.
- Maintain and operate quality and efficient communication services through a telephone switchboard and fax machine.
- Record personal telephone calls and personal fax messages and submit monthly report to the HR & Admin Officer.
- Assist, on request, administrative staff in booking air tickets and other travel arrangements as per instructions from the HR & Admin Officer.
- Coordinating the reservations for the Board Room and other internal meeting venues.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the photocopy machine in order to keep costs low.
- Making bookings of external meeting facilities as/and when necessary.
- Making sure that the office kitchen is in clean & neat condition at all times.
- Being responsible for the locking up of the main office door after work hours.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Minimum K.C.S.E certificate
- Two-Year training in Front Office Management.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional training in operating a telephone switchboard
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Receptionist
- Good experience in the efficient use of office equipment including fax machine, photocopier, scanner and digital cameras.
- 1 year experience working for Non-Government Organizations.
- Good knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Certificate of good conduct